Name of Lawyer
Profile: The firm considers taking public records or other cases when there is a strong possibility of fee recovery from the other side.
Geographical Area Covered: Northern California
Appearances Fee: $300 – $500
Other Fees: Pro Bono Publico, Contingency, or Other Arrangements (that may reduce fee impact) may be permitted.
Representative Cases: Recorder v. Commission on Judicial Performance, Coalition of University Employees v. Regents of the University of California
- Access to courts and or judicial records
- Access to public meetings
- Access to public records
- Copyright or other intellectual property law
- Freedom of speech/petition/assembly etc.
- Internet/Electronic communications
- Libel/Invasion of privacy
- News gathering torts trespass intrusion etc
- Shield law and other journalists’ rights
- SLAPP suits