The range of my experience gives me the edge on getting results. I am an adjunct professor of law at two universities. I am a negotiator, a litigator and an appellate attorney. I practice in administrative, state and federal courts. I am a governmental affairs advisor (a fancy way of saying “lobbyist”). There are a thousand ways to solve any one problem. The trick is picking the optimal solution and crafting a strategy for success.
Geographical Area Covered: Northern California
Appearances Fee: $300 – $500
Other Fees: $300 – $500 Case evaluation fee negotiatiable. Pro Bono Publico, Contingency, or Other Arrangements (that may reduce fee impact) are permitted.
- Access to public meetings
- Access to public records
- Copyright or other intellectual property law
- Freedom of speech/petition/assembly etc.
- Internet/Electronic communications
- Libel/Invasion of privacy
- Municipal or other government law
- Public official’s conflic of interest law
- SLAPP suits